12.06.2008

Porsche Museum


This beautiful, modern, VERY German-looking building is in Stuttgart and will house the Porsche Museum upon its completion. The building is designed by Delugan Meissl Architects of Vienna. The museum will have 5,600 sq. m of exhibition space (no I will not calculate it in square footage) to showcase 80 cars from the famous manufacturer. In addition to a rotating array of car-related exhibits the museum will house workshops, a gift shop, the Porsche archive, and a restaurant and café. Happy German fun for the whole family.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I disagree. I find the building lacks any relation to the Porsche brand, and looks like Boba Fett's ship from Star Wars.

While I appreciate modern design, it should promote the brand in some way.

All that said, I do beleive the interior is gorgeous.


I saw a series of pictures in an article title “A Matter of Taste” found at http://cleanerairforcities.blogspot.com/2009/02/matter-of-taste.html